HelpAge Global Network Member
Member of The Global Alliance- For the Rights of Older People (GAROP)
Member of Humanitarian Accountability Monitoring Initiatives (HAMI)
Prosperous and justful Nepal, where all citizens, particularly poor and excluded have information and space for meaningful participation and self-determination in all matters including political and developmental affairs affecting to their lives.
- Organizing symposia, conferences, workshops and meetings to promote and advocate principles and share experience of participatory action.
- Preparing and regularly updating a resource directory of institutions and individuals who can be available as resources for people and institutions needing assistance and support in appropriate linkages as and when possible.
- Organizing training programmes and workshops for the further development of skills and knowledge of trainers and practitioners as and when needed.
- Undertaking methodological research with the view to making advances in understanding and in practice of participatory development.
- Regularly publishing and disseminating news, views, and experiences related to participatory action and development.
- Providing a common platform for those concerned about participation of people in the process of development;
- Providing advice and necessary support in developing understanding and skills and in practicing participatory development;
- Developing linkages with similar institutions and networks in the country and internationally to effectively achieve the aims and objectives of NEPAN and
- Establishing & strengthening a specialized multi-media and document resource centre covering the whole subject of participatory development.
RECENT PARTNERING ORGANIZATIONS
ALL OUR PARTNERING ORGANIZATIONS
Dobhan Tole, Sahayogi Nagar, Janata Sadak, Koteshwor, Kathmandu-32
Tel: +977 01-4154938